Trials for SWQ representative teams competing at the 2020 National Touch League in Coffs Harbour from Wednesday 11 to Saturday 14 March 2020 will be held on fields 5-8 at the Toowoomba Touch Fields, cnr Ruthven and Spring Sts, Kearney’s Spring – at the times set out below.
Age groups not listed are not required to trial. We will be in touch next week regarding arrangements for unlisted teams.
Women’s Open: POSTPONED (16 Nov) – New trial date Sunday 8th December, 10.00am – 12.00pm.
Men’s Open: to be advised
Open Mixed: to be advised
Men’s 45s: POSTPONED – new date to be advised
Register online here for the trials
Registrations close Monday 11 November.
To be eligible for selection players MUST:
- Be registered online for the trials
- Be registered online and have played 5 games in the one division in an SWQ affiliated competition in either Season 1 or Season 2 2019
- Be fully financial with all affiliated bodies
- For open divisions – be at least 16 years of age in the year of the event
- For age groups – be turning the division age in the year of the event
The divisions for the 2020 NTL are:
- Men’s Open (players must be at least 16 years of age in the year of the event)
- Open Women (players must be at least 16 years of age in the year of the event)
- Mixed Open (players must be at least 16 years of age in the year of the event)
- Women’s 30s
- Men’s 30s
- Mixed 30s
- Women’s 40s
- Men’s 40s
- Mixed 40s
- Women’s 45s
- Men’s 45s
- Men’s 50s
- Men’s 55s
- Men’s 60s
Players who register for a division that does not proceed will have the opportunity to nominate for the Player Pool. Players who haven’t registered for selection WILL NOT be granted a release if they nominate for the Player Pool.
For further information please contact Sam Heath: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 419 837