A Foundation Coach Course is being offered in Ipswich! Complete the theory component online now, and attend the practical component at the Ipswich Touch Association grounds, 1C Old Toowoomba Rd, Leichhardt on Saturday, 21/03/2020, from 9:00am to 3:00pm to complete your accreditation.
How to enrol and complete the course:
Step 1. Register with/ Log in to ‘The Nest’
Instructions for registering with the Nest – http://swqtouch.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/The-Nest-Registration-How-To-Guide-1.pdf
Step 2. Find the TFA Foundation Coach Course
Training Library > TFA – Coaching Courses (second row) > TFA Foundation Coach Course
Follow the instructions here:
At this stage you will be required to –
- Enrol in the course
- Course cost- Ipswich Touch will be paying for their Current Coaches. Contact Charlie for the discount code (email@example.com)
- All other interested coaches: Pay Online – $75.00** (Note discount from $110 to $75 – code below)
- Apply the Discount Code QLDTOUCHFC75 to the $110 payment
Step 3. Complete the theory component
- Complete the TFA – Community Coaching General Principles (2-3 hours)
- Upload your TFA – Community Coaching General Principles certificate to the Nest and wait for it to be approved
Step 4. Enrol in the practical component
- My Training > TFA – Foundation Coach (click View) > ‘Start Course’
- ‘Click here to view all available courses via the calendar’
- Enrol in the practical component to be held at the Ipswich Touch Association grounds on Saturday 21 March 2020
- ‘Download Foundation Coach Manual’ – click to download, print and bring along to the practical session
Step 5. Attend the practical component at the Ipswich Touch Association grounds, 1c Old Toowoomba Road on Saturday, 21/03/2020, from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
Please note: to be able to attend the practical component on 21 March you MUST have completed the enrolment at Step 4, which will not become available until the Coaching General Principles has been approved. Don’t forget to download the Foundation Coach manual and bring it along with you.
Having difficulties enrolling? Contact Sam firstname.lastname@example.org, 0417 419 837