Attention Coaches – a Foundation Coach Course is being offered in Toowoomba! Complete the theory component online now, and attend the practical component at the SWQ Touch Office, 10 Cress Street North Toowoomba on Saturday, 19/10/2019, from 9:00am to 3:00pm to complete your accreditation.
How to enrol and complete the course:
Step 1. Register with/ Log in to ‘The Nest’
Instructions for registering with the Nest – http://swqtouch.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/The-Nest-Registration-How-To-Guide-1.pdf
Step 2. Find the TFA Foundation Coach Course
Training Library > TFA – Coaching Courses (second row) > TFA Foundation Coach Course
Follow the instructions here:
At this stage you will be required to –
- Enrol in the course
- Pay online – $75.00** (Note discount from $110 to $75 – code below)
- Apply the Discount Code QLDTOUCHFC75 to the $110 payment
- if your Club is paying for you please contact email@example.com for the discount code)
- Complete the TFA – Community Coaching General Principles (2-3 hours)
- Upload your TFA – Community Coaching General Principles certificate to the Nest and wait for it to be approved
- Enrol in the practical component to be held at the SWQ Touch Office, 10 Cress Street North Toowoomba on Saturday 19 October 2019.
Step 3. Attend the practical component at the SWQ Touch Office, 10 Cress Street North Toowoomba on Saturday 19 October 2019, 9am to 3pm.
Please note: to be able to attend the practical component on 19 October you MUST have completed the enrolment at Step 3, which will not become available until the Coaching General Principles has been approved.
Having difficulties enrolling? Contact Sam firstname.lastname@example.org, 0417 419 837