Interested in becoming a Level 1 Referee? Complete the theory component online now, and attend the practical component at the Roma Touch Association grounds, Bungil Street Roma on Wednesday, 5/02/2020, from 5:30pm to 9:30pm.
How to enrol and complete the course:
Step 1. Register with/ Log in to ‘The Nest’
Instructions for registering with the Nest – http://swqtouch.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/The-Nest-Registration-How-To-Guide-1.pdf
Step 2. Follow the instructions to enrol in the Level 1 Referee Course:
At this stage you will be required to –
- Enrol in the course
- Pay online – $60.50 (if your Club is paying for you please contact them for the discount code)
Step 3. Complete the theory component
- Complete the TFA – Community Officiating General Principles (2-3 hours)
- Upload your TFA – Community Officiating General Principles certificate to the Nest and wait for it to be approved
Step 4. Enrol in the practical component
- My Training > TFA – Level 1 Referee (click View) > ‘Start Course’
- ‘Click here to view all available courses via the calendar’
- Enrol in the practical component to be held at the Roma Touch grounds, Bungil Street on Wednesday 5 February 2020.
- ‘Download Level 1 Referee Manual’ – click to download, print and bring along to the practical session
- Attend the practical session
Step 5. Attend the practical component at the Roma Touch Association grounds, Bungil Street on Wednesday, 5/02/2020, from 5:30pm to 9:30pm.
Please note: to be able to attend the practical component on 5 February you MUST have completed the enrolment at Step 5, which will not become available until the Officiating General Principles has been approved.
Having difficulties enrolling? Contact Sam email@example.com, 0417 419 837