Interested in becoming a Level 1 Referee? Complete the theory component online now, and attend the practical component at the Toowoomba Touch Association grounds, Kearney’s Spring Sports Complex on Thursday, 17/10/19, from 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
How to enrol and complete the course:
Step 1. Register with/ Log in to ‘The Nest’
Instructions for registering with the Nest – http://swqtouch.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/The-Nest-Registration-How-To-Guide-1.pdf
Step 2. Follow the instructions to enrol in the Level 1 Referee Course:
At this stage you will be required to –
- Enrol in the course
- Pay online – $60.50 (if your Club is paying for you please contact email@example.com for the discount code)
Step 3. Complete the theory component
- Complete the TFA – Community Officiating General Principles (2-3 hours)
- Upload your TFA – Community Officiating General Principles certificate to the Nest and wait for it to be approved
Step 4. Enrol in the practical component
- My Training > TFA – Level 1 Referee (click View) > ‘Start Course’
- ‘Click here to view all available courses via the calendar’
- Enrol in the practical component to be held at the Toowoomba Touch grounds, Kearney’s Spring Sports Complex on Thursday 17 October 2019.
- ‘Download Level 1 Referee Manual’ – click to download, print and bring along to the practical session
- Attend the practical session
Step 3. Attend the practical component at the Toowoomba Touch Association grounds, Kearney’s Spring Sports Complex on Thursday, 17/10/19, from 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
Please note: to be able to attend the practical component on 17 October you MUST have completed the enrolment at Step 3, which will not become available until the Officiating General Principles has been approved.
Having difficulties enrolling? Contact Sam firstname.lastname@example.org, 0417 419 837