A Level 3 Referee course will be held at the Kearney’s Spring Sports Complex on Sunday, 24/05/2020, from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
* Possess Level 2 Referee Accreditation – please note you MUST have updated your Level Accreditation through the RPL/RCC module in the Nest to complete this course (update your accreditation here)
* ASC Community Officiating General Principles (if not previously completed)
How to enrol and complete the course:
Step 1. Register with/ Log in to ‘The Nest’
Instructions for registering with the Nest – http://swqtouch.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/The-Nest-Registration-How-To-Guide-1.pdf
Check that you have added your Level 2 Accreditation to the Nest – add accreditation here: swqtouch.com.au/the-nest-add-your-accreditation/
Step 2. Follow the instructions to enrol in the Level 3 Referee Course:
At this stage you will be required to –
- Enrol in the course
- Pay online (if your Club is paying for you please contact them for the discount code)
Step 3. Complete any required theory components
Step 4. Enrol in the practical component
- My Training > TFA – Level 3 Referee (click View) > ‘Start Course’
- ‘Click here to view all available courses via the calendar’
- Enrol in the practical component to be held at the Toowoomba Touch grounds, Kearney’s Spring Sports Complex on Sunday 24 May 2020.
- ‘Download Level 3 Referee Manual’ – click to download, print and bring along to the practical session
- Attend the practical session
Step 5. Attend the practical component at the Toowoomba Touch Association grounds, Kearney’s Spring Sports Complex on Sunday, 24/05/2020, from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
Please note: to be able to attend the practical component on 24 May you MUST have completed the enrollment at Step 5.
Having difficulties enrolling? Contact Sam firstname.lastname@example.org, 0417 419 837