SWQ is seeking Referees to officiate at the 2019 SWQ Secondary All Schools tournament, being held at Kearney’s Spring Sports Complex, Toowoomba on Sunday, 18 August 2019.
- Minimum Level 1 accreditation
- Each referee will be required to do 8 games, most of which will be solo but there will be duals for the semis and finals. (The round games, quarters and semis are 20 minutes straight with no half-time and the grand finals are 2 x 12 minutes with a 4 minute half-time break.)
- Referees will get a 25 minute break between games but they must be available for the entire day and do the quota mentioned above
- The games will start at approximately 9am and finish around 4.30pm
- Lunch will be provided
- Payment of $130 (depending on number of games) will be made directly into the referee’s bank account and processed by Thursday, 22 August.
For further information please contact SWQ Director of Referees – Matt Prendergast, or SWQ Regional Administrator – Sam Heath.